- 1 lb deveined, peeled shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 12 oz green beans, ends trimmed
- 1/2 red onion, sliced whole garlic cloves, as many as you like
- 2 lemons, quartered and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil himalayan salt & cracked pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoon thyme, divided
Prep your veggies and place in a medium size bowl
along with salt, pepper and thyme.
Drizzle with and mix to coat.
Add a drizzle of olive oil to your skillet and heat on medium to medium high.
Add shrimp and cook until pink throughout, about 4 minutes flipping halfway.
Once cooked, set to side.
Add vegetables to pan and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes stirring occasionally,
or until tomatoes soften. A few minutes before you’re ready to remove from heat, add shrimp and stir.
Serve as is or with rice.
← Older Post
Newer Post →